James 4:3- When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with the wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
The Universe is governed by natural and metaphysical laws in which all beings live. These laws not only serve as parameters by which the elemental spirits must abide, but also they provide a series of benefits that come as a result of putting into action such laws.
One of those universal laws is The Law of Prayer. The Universal Law is that whosoever directs his or her intention towards the Creator, that God will answer that prayer via the LOGOS.
There are many “qualifiers” that make a person “holy” enough to be worthy of approaching the Divine for a request. One of the main “qualifiers” is that the request be rooted upon the sincere desire to benefit someone else.
Most people are not aware that there are many types of prayer. They usually pray in a mode of greed, and this without even having the “qualifiers” that would make a human able worthy enough to approach the Divine Throne and make a request.
Most people will admit that most of their prayers go unanswered. And if you dig deeper, most do not even know how to pray correctly.
There are many types of prayer, but I’ve compiled these in a Proverbial format so that they might be easy to memorize.
- The Prayer of Petition, the beginning of prayer.
- The Prayer of Sinners, realizes a need to be rescued.
- The Prayer of Thanksgiving, expresses joyful appreciation for a blessing.
- The Prayer of Intercession, stands before God as an angelic advocate for neighbor.
- The Prayer of Submission, releases all rights of free-will to God.
- The Prayer of Mission, builds the Kingdom while asking God for assistance.
- The Prayer of Ecstasy, blissfully experiences the realized presence of God.
So…..which Prayer are you praying?